1. The appearance is beautiful, the color is gorgeous, the color is varied, the customer can customize the color according to the need, in the process of use, the pigment is added to the raw material.
2. Convenient installation: compared with other materials, fiberglass is very lightweight, so it is very convenient during transportation and installation and saves time and effort.
3. Safety: the raw materials used are all insulating materials, so there will be no spark in the transportation installation, especially in the flammable and explosive environment.
4. With excellent corrosion resistance, long-term use will not rust, and the use time can be over 20 years. V, vv, v, v, vv, VHFvhuf? Uncle v Orient v.
5. High strength: the fiberglass steel has high strength characteristics. After a strong impact, it will not produce deformation and can be used in a variety of environments.
6. Flame retardant: good flame retardant property can be used in inflammable and explosive environment.
- Main Purpose Of Sewage Treatment Plant Grille C...
- There Is A Difference Between The FRP And The C...
- What Determines The Quality Of The Fiberglass G...
- The Characteristics Of Glass Grating
- Glass Steel Grille Is Used In Which Fields
- How Is The Glass Reinforced Plastic Extruded?
- Values Of FRP Fence
- How To Identify The Quality Of The FRP Extruder?
- Glass Reinforced Plastic Mark Pile Is Light
- What Is A Glass Grating?
- The Original Shipment From Juqiang
- How Juqiang Make Sure The Quality
- Safety Consciousness In Production
- How To Do Well The Safety Training For Employee...
- How To Laying FRP Grating