It mainly USES glass fiber non-twist roving (pre-positioned on the yarn frame before use), it provides longitudinal (along the line direction) enhancement.
Other types of enhancements include continuous raw silk felt, fabrics, etc. They complement lateral enhancement and surface felt is used to improve the surface quality of finished products. The resin can be filled with fillers, improved material properties (such as flame retardant) and reduced cost.
The process of drawing and extrusion is:
1) make glass fiber reinforced material impregnated resin;
2) when the glass fiber preforms, it enters into the heating mould, further impregnates (squeezes), the basic resin solidifies, the composite material is finalized;
3) cut the profile according to the required length. Now the variable section, the length direction of the arc - type pultrusion molding technology. There are two ways to enhance the material impregnation resin.
Rubber groove impregnation method: this method is usually used to enhance the material through resin bath and then enter the mold. This method is suitable for unsaturated polyester resin and vinyl ester resin.
Injection impregment (figure 6) : the glass fiber reinforced material enters the mold and is impregnated with the resin in the mold. This method is suitable for the resin matrix with short gel time, high viscosity and the production of the products, such as phenolic, epoxy and bismaleimide resin.
(2) raw materials
Resin: commonly used unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, vinyl ester resin, phenolic resin;
Fiber: the glass fiber is extruded with no twisted roving, continuous felt, stitching, bonded mat, fabric, fiberglass surface felt, polyester fiber surface felt, etc.
Core material: generally not used, the existing PU foaming material as the core material, as a continuous extruded frame profile, as the insulation panel.
- Main Purpose Of Sewage Treatment Plant Grille C...
- There Is A Difference Between The FRP And The C...
- What Determines The Quality Of The Fiberglass G...
- The Characteristics Of Glass Grating
- Glass Steel Grille Is Used In Which Fields
- Values Of FRP Fence
- How To Identify The Quality Of The FRP Extruder?
- The Advantages Of Fiberglass Tube
- Glass Reinforced Plastic Mark Pile Is Light
- What Is A Glass Grating?
- The Original Shipment From Juqiang
- How Juqiang Make Sure The Quality
- Safety Consciousness In Production
- How To Do Well The Safety Training For Employee...
- How To Laying FRP Grating